The Download component allows digital assets within My Assets to be linked for download by site visitors. Digital assets can also be downloaded via Text component or Call To Action Link components.
The Title and Options configuration dialog contains the following options:
- Component Title - text input field that does not display for this component but useful for giving the component a title for keeping track of what it is used for on the page
- CSS Class - text input field for custom CSS and/or utility classes
- A drop zone to drag and drop assets from the Assets sidebar
- NOTE: Do not upload digital assets directly to the component.
- Description - textarea input for a brief description of the linked asset
The Download component provides a handy link to download files, image, and other assets. This is great for posting meeting minutes, policy documents, PDFs, and any other item that may need to be distributed on an as-needed basis.
- Automatic detection for certain filetypes
- A description of the file's contents may be provided
- A large, prominent button is displayed for the file
Title and Options
Component Title- Title of Component
CSS Class- CSS class to be applied to the component
- File upload area
Description- The textarea to enter the description