How Do I ... Change my site name in the header?
- See documentation on Site Properties
- As a web admin you can change the name of your site as it appears in the header
- In the Site Properties configuration on the root of your site, there is a tab called "Site Configuration"
- In this tab, there is a field called "Site Name". This value (or "Short Site Name" if set) will determine the name that shows up in your header.
- If your site has been published, you will need to trigger a publish on this site root page.